Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Digital Media
- Fintech products
- Artificial intelligence
- New technologies in Telecom
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
By nature, I am very hardworking and result-oriented. I always try to learn the maximum of the opportunities that are given to me. I like to work on myself and enrich my knowledge and develop myself. I am not afraid to apply new technologies and opportunities in my work. Always ready to share new knowledge with other people and support them in their work.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn about AI products and how to use it in fintech
- Learn about new technologies in telecom
- Learn about new tools in AI
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
- Gets me involved in day-to-day activities of the mentor and partnering company.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Results oriented
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The main goal of participating in the program is to gain new knowledge in my field and apply it in my work. I would really like to meet and talk with colleagues who have more experience and have worked in areas that are interesting and useful for my career, namely fintech, artificial intelligence, banking and telecom.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
First of all, even during the participation, I will begin to develop a new development program for my department. I will make an action plan to use the knowledge I will acquire. Then I will share this knowledge with my co-workers and the organization. We will strive to implement efficient and impactful programs in our organization.
Years of Full-time Work Experience13
Primary Professional Focus
- Electronics or telecommunications
- Individual contributor leading innovation
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Director of Mobile Banking Department, IBT
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Dates: September 1, 2021 –
Market analysis and strategy development; workflow organization; results monitoring, analysis and development.
Data analytics; leadership and people management; development of new tasks and actions
- Institution: Marmara University
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Marketing
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Completion Date: June 1, 2019