- Green Tech
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Electrical
- Engineering, Petroleum
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Drug formulation development
- System planning and development
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
I will contribute to my TechWomen Mentorship by sharing my unique perspective and insights on the topics and challenges discussed during the mentorship, providing feedback to my mentor on their teaching style and approach, and sharing my own experiences and knowledge, which can help my mentor gain a better understanding of my strengths and areas for improvement.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Digital marketing, startups foundation including AI (Artificial Intelligence) application
- Solar energy business including AI application
- Leadership and management including AI application
- Attend company-wide meetings and/or team meetings
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
Ideal Company Type
I am interested in startups and foundations and how to create a company from A to Z, commercialize my business and reach a large range of audiences. I believe that integrating artificial intelligence and all available online tools will be a key to build a successful business and I want to learn how to create a big platform that gathers all professionals of the same domain. I would also like to improve my teaching skills so I can create workshops and teach others how start their new projects easily. My target project is in renewable energy or health care equipment.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
TechWomen is a valuable experience that can help me to grow both personally and professionally by gaining new perspectives, exposing me to new ideas and ways of thinking, building my network. I hope to open up new opportunities and advance my career by developing new skills, becoming a more well-rounded professional and Increase my confidence, enabling me to take on new challenges and pursue opportunities that I may have otherwise been hesitant to pursue.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I can see that females in other industries, rather than the oil and gas industry, benefit from this exchange and similar mentorship programs. However, women in my domain, due to the workload and the lack of time, cannot take advantage of these opportunities. After finishing my TechWomen mentorship, I will transfer all what I have learned to this minority. Conferences, startups, training, workshops and social media are tools that will help to share and conduct the same experience for all the women who are willing to stand up and step up to gain key positions and prove themselves as effective leaders.
Years of Full-time Work Experience4
Primary Professional Focus
- Artificial intelligence in renewable energy
- Digital marketing and startups foundation including AI (Artificial intelligence) application
- Management and leadership including AI application
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Field Engineer, OILSERV
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Ouargla, Algeria
- Dates: February 20, 2018 – February 18, 2021
Wireline logging operations; project coordination and admin tasks; sales, management and marketing tasks.
Leadership and management skills; problem-solving and adaptability skills; communication and networking skills.
- Institution: IGEE-Ex-INELEC
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Electrical And Electronic Eng
- Minor: Telecommunication Eng
- Completion Date: July 1, 2017