The following costs are covered by the TechWomen program:
- Roundtrip international airfare from participant home country to the United States
- Domestic airfare from San Francisco or Chicago to Washington, D.C.
- Housing in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, California, Emeryville, California or Chicago, Illinois during the mentorship period
- Meals and incidentals
- Hotel stay in Washington, D.C.
- Public transportation to the participant’s host company
- Local transportation to group program events in the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Illinois, and Washington, D.C.
Participants are responsible for the cost of any non program activities such as independent sightseeing and cultural events, as well as any non program-related domestic or international travel.
TechWomen participants will be housed in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, California, Emeryville, California or Chicago, Illinois, depending on the location of the participant’s host company. Participants will share an apartment with a fellow Emerging Leader. Each participant will have her own private bedroom, while the living room and kitchen will be shared.
The TechWomen program is unable to accommodate participants’ spouses, children, or other dependents.
Please note that details are subject to change. Due to the fast-paced nature of the program, arrival and departure dates for selected participants are not flexible. TechWomen is also unable to adjust the host city or mentorship placement of participants for the program.