- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Computer Networks
- Information Systems Management
- Tech innovations, acquisitions and research
- Advertising and revenue model social media platform
- Search engine dominance competition and market influence
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
Mentors, due to their extensive experience in the industry, can provide invaluable advice, information and guidance to their mentees. Mentors can help mentees overcome obstacles and make sound judgments by imparting industry-specific expertise, best practices and lessons gained. Mentors usually have a wide range of professional contacts. They can put you in touch with influential people and open doors for you professionally. Mentors can also teach mentees how to network successfully and provide connections for them to grow their careers.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Monitoring competitor activities in market expansion and new market entry.
- Engage in data-driven business development.
- Market analysis and competitive landscape.
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Present my current work to professionals in my industry
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
- Gets me involved in day-to-day activities of the mentor and partnering company.
Ideal Company Type
My dream is to have my mentorship take place in a large-scale and trendy technological company, which I will see how up to date the U.S. tech market is and derive real-time data. I hope to learn from my mentorship company the best way to treat my employees and observe their work environment so I can implement it into my company and organizational culture as a whole. Throughout the duration of this program, I want to take advantage of the interactions I will have with the big thinkers of today's generation, who could change the word of technology.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
By working closely with a U.S. based mentor, I can learn about industry best practices, cutting-edge technologies and global trends. This information can help boost industries and sectors in my local nation, by providing fresh ideas and techniques to advance innovation. Moreover, expanding my network with a U.S. mentor can help me build crucial U.S. and worldwide contacts. This increased network can foster partnerships, investments and knowledge sharing that benefit my country. Lastly, mentoring from a different culture promotes cross-cultural understanding and empathy. It can broaden my understanding of different business, problem-solving and decision-making methods.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
The USA's economy is widely recognized for its tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. My personal capacity for original thought and creative problem solving can benefit greatly from working with a mentor in the United States. They can provide advice on how to create a creative attitude, make the most of new technologies and try out unconventional strategies for expanding a company's customer base. I may use this to spark creativity within my country, Jordan, and solve problems in novel ways. I can advance in my personal and professional life by working with a mentor who lives in the U.S.
Years of Full-time Work Experience6
Primary Professional Focus
- Technical product marketing
- Technical project and program manager
- Technical sales
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Business development and product development, Mawdoo3.com
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Amman, Jordan
- Dates: September 19, 2018 –
Market analysis and strategy development; new product development; business partnerships and relationship management.
Problem solving and strategic thinking and analysis; communication and influencing; relationship and network building.
- Institution: University of Jordan
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Physiotherapy
- Location: Amman, Jordan
- Completion Date: August 1, 2017