- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Digital Media
- Data Science
- Automation Processes
- AI Content Creation
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
I am currently working on various projects, related to automation processes, like analysis and data extractions. During my experience, I had the opportunity to explore different skill sets, which gave me a look into the empathetic leadership approach. I worked as finance operations, financial analyst, data analyst and growth analyst. These skills have given me a wide knowledge about different topics, shown me a different perspective from specialized people. In addition to that, I have a deep understanding of the challenges that women face in the tech sector and lack of opportunities and resources within their developing countries, in which my knowledge can be used as a resource for my mentoring company.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Gain deep insights into the transformative power of AI tools and Data Science, revolutionizing financial models and empowering data-driven business decisions.
- Acquire the expertise to effectively localize case studies, unlocking the potential to overcome growth-limiting complexities faced by businesses and drive sustainable solutions.
- Master versatile critical thinking methodologies, fostering effective leadership to tackle complex challenges, inspire and lead diverse teams, and drive transformative solutions on a larger scale.
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
Ideal Company Type
I am currently working as Business Analyst using tools like Excel, SQL and Power BI for data extraction and financial analysis. I worked in the Fintech & FMCG industry within a multinational company focusing on various markets like GCC and Middle East. I am a part of the decision support team, which I am helping my business make decisions based on my insights. In addition to that, I am working on sophisticated data model where I summarize all data points to the top management with key recommendations.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The U.S. tech sector is rich, challenging and has lots of success stories. First, I hope to gain access to new knowledge and resources that will help me to advance my personal and professional skills. Second, I hope to develop a strong network of contacts that can be used to help me to find opportunities in the tech industry. Third, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities that women face in the tech industry. I believe that these experiences will help me to become a more successful and well-rounded professional.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After participating in the Tech Women program, I will leverage my experience to make an impact in my home country by, first off, starting a blog or social media account to share my TechWomen experience and insights. This is a great way to connect with other women and to share my story with a wider audience. Next, I hope to volunteer my time to being a mentor for this is a great way to give back to my community and to help other women achieve their goals. Lastly, I aim to start an initiative for women to educate themselves about the different opportunities they can have through tech industries.
Years of Full-time Work Experience6
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Business & Data Analyst, Nestle
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Dates: April 15, 2023 –
Set and track growth goals; analyze data to identify opportunities for growth; develop and execute growth strategies.
Data analysis; experimentation with A/B testing; price models and financial modelling.
- Institution: Cairo University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Statistics
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Completion Date: August 1, 2022