- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Digital Media
- Artificial Intelligence and Education
- Online Content Moderation and Engagement
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
My most valuable contribution to my TechWomen mentorship would be my expertise in building engaging educational activities and sharing impactful experiences. I excel at challenging myself and using social media to promote educational content. I can teach my mentor about my educational background and the positive impact I have had on my students. I will also share insights about the educational landscape in Algeria and Africa. Building deep connections with my host company, I aim to exchange knowledge and ideas in the field of technology. Through this mentorship, I will promote my country and its potential while learning from and contributing to the host company's success.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Understand how AI and machine learning technologies are applied in education.
- Learn about effective team management and project management practices within IT businesses.
- Develop networking skills and seeking opportunities to connect with professionals in my field.
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Expand on a project that I’m working on in my current role at home
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
- Gets me involved in day-to-day activities of the mentor and partnering company.
Ideal Company Type
I am a highly motivated and driven young woman seeking personal and professional growth. I am determined to overcome challenges and cultivate a growth mindset, especially in my home country. My aspiration is to secure a position in a technology company that values diversity and manages a large global workforce. I am eager to build meaningful connections, acquire valuable skills and ultimately become a successful leader and manager. My goal is to leverage my technical expertise and interpersonal abilities to contribute to the company's success. Additionally, I am passionate about transforming my project into an entrepreneurial endeavor to ensure its sustainability.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Collaborating with a U.S. based mentor is poised to profoundly shape my career and professional path. I anticipate this partnership will provide me with invaluable insights, guidance and exposure to new opportunities. Eager to learn and connect, I am determined to explore my passions further. This collaboration holds the potential to unlock a world of possibilities, helping me turn my ideas into reality. I am particularly captivated by the achievements of IT companies in the U.S. and yearn to acquire knowledge on successful implementation strategies. The impact of this collaboration will extend far beyond personal growth, propelling my professional journey to new heights.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After participating in the TechWomen program, I will leverage my experience to make a significant impact in my home country by actively sharing my journey and insights through videos and vlogs, inspiring and empowering fellow Algerians. I will utilize the ideas, experiences and networks I have built to enhance my ongoing project and work, focusing on implementing a specialized Digital Teachers Training program that reaches even the remote areas of southern Algeria. With the expertise gained from the program, I am fully prepared to drive positive change and bridge the educational gap, ensuring equal opportunities and access to quality education for all.
Years of Full-time Work Experience1
Primary Professional Focus
- Educational technology
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: STEM Teacher, Aures School
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Dates: November 4, 2020 –
Responsible for managing my project, coordinating with volunteer members and organizing meetings; engage in networking activities to bring guest speakers and trainers to our projects; moderate online educational content.
Communication and leadership skills; strong organizational skills; good problem-solving and adaptability.
- Institution: Houari Boumediène University of Science and Technology
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Completion Date: July 1, 2022