- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Information Systems Management
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Energy
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
In my role as a project manager for various IT professions and sustainable business programs aimed at promoting young girls and women, I have gained valuable experience in building trust, engaging with communities and fostering creative thinking. I have worked in diverse fields and participated in various projects, which has helped me establish a strong network of professionals in my region.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Environmental, social, governance and impact investment in wind energy farms
- The development infrastructure of startups.
- Case study of startups with social mission, specifically in HR field.
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
Ideal Company Type
My goal is to understand the social effects of innovative and sustainable businesses in the United States. I am currently involved in various incubator and accelerator programs for women, as well as working in the ESIA team of a wind energy farm building to analyze its environmental and social impact. I have also gained knowledge in social entrepreneurship through my own experiences and fellowship programs. I am interested in learning from U.S. companies about their experiences in impact investment for new, innovative, digital and energy-efficient businesses.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I strongly believe that experiencing something firsthand is more valuable than hearing about it multiple times. Therefore, I think that working with a mentor in real-life situations will be the best way for me to learn, grow and develop all the necessary skill sets in my desired field. This approach will enable me to generate new ideas for my future work and identify my weaknesses, allowing me to improve upon them.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I am certain that the knowledge I gain from this program can be disseminated to all the people I meet in life. Initially, I can share it within the various female empowerment networks I am involved in and then progress to larger organizations that contribute to sustainable development. With the knowledge and experience gained from the TechWomen program, I can come up with new ideas and projects that will support the future generation of women in IT fields and promote sustainable development.
Years of Full-time Work Experience16
Primary Professional Focus
- Energy, renewable technology or green technology
- Technical product manager
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Regional Project Coordinator, Tech4Impact Fergana Branch Director, Tech4Impact NGO
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Fergana, Uzbekistan
- Dates: May 20, 2021 –
Project management in Fergana valley; project coordination, monitoring, evaluation; community engagement and recruitment.
Leadership skills; project reports, monitoring and evaluation tools; network building and communication.
- Institution: Lancaster University
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Digital Business Innovation
- Location: Lancaster, United Kingdom
- Completion Date: December 1, 2022
- Institution: Fergana Polytechnic Institute
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Economics
- Location: Fergana, Uzbekistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2004