- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering and Science, Materials and Industrial
- Engineering and Science, Environmental
- Social/ Environmental Innovation. Fintech Innovation
- Tech businesses/ startups management
- Open innovation and disruptive innovation
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
I am good at project management, in terms of identifying activities, timeline and milestones. In addition to designing programs, in terms of building the structure and the content (such as incubation programs in Fintech, and other technologies). Also, I train in topics related to business and entrepreneurship, such as business modeling, value proposition, agile entrepreneurship, innovation, lean startup and market analysis. Also, I have good public speaking and moderation skills. Finally, I have good research and analysis skills and a background in women economic empowerment and increasing her economic participation in corporates and startups.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- How startups integrate and manage technologies; their needs, opportunities and gaps. Also, I want to improve my fintech background.
- How to offer an effective incubation/ acceleration programs for tech startups.
- How to manage the work with a diversified and international team, so you can create the harmony between the team and achieve outcomes.
- Present my current work to professionals in my industry
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Exposes me to new tools and platforms
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
It will expose me to what is happening in the US market regarding entrepreneurship, innovation and tech startups. So, I can reflect this best practice in my work in designing and managing incubation programs, in addition to exploring startups needs in certain technologies, such as Fintech. Also, it will widen my international network. So, it will leverage the value that I can deliver to startups in Jordan. It will give me the needed knowledge and experience to scale and improve my startup SHEE and explore some collaboration opportunities afterwards. Finally, it will help me in bringing potential partners.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will apply the knowledge and experience I gained at my work, through improving processes and enriching value. Also, I will link expertise/ mentors with startups in Jordan. So, they can learn and improve. Additionally, I will bring potential partnerships to my work and for my startup SHEE. I will make sure to share the knowledge I gained with other women and startups, through organizing talks and discussion panels. Finally, I will take the guidance during the program to improve my startup SHEE to benefit more women in Jordan.
Years of Full-time Work Experience11
Primary Professional Focus
- Individual contributor leading innovation
- Leader who is in charge of managing technical employees
- Leader who is in charge of overseeing the delivery of technology products and processes
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Program Director, Rainmaking
- Direct Reports: 3
- Location: Amman, Jordan
- Dates: March 15, 2023 –
Manage. design and execute Incubation and Acceleration Programs; coach startups and build partnerships for the incubator/ accelerator and onboard trainers and mentors.
Leadership, interpersonal and networking skills; analytical skills; coaching, negotiation, networking.
- Institution: Hashemite University
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Location: Conventry, United Kingdom
- Completion Date: October 1, 2018