- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Computer Science
- Engineering, Computer
- Engineering, Geomatic or Geospatial
- Architecture, designing the overall structure of software application
- Product Development Startup Culture : creating innovative software products, building and launching the application
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Exploring coding algorithms that can learn & decide
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
My contribution to my mentor and host company would be to share my experience in the fintech industry in my country. I can provide valuable insights into the local culture and offer diverse perspectives, fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation of different backgrounds. I am a quick learner and adaptable, allowing me to contribute effectively contribute to projects and actively participate in knowledge sharing.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Gain expertise in fintech and learn AI basics, learning new tools and techniques to leverage AI for innovative financial solutions (from design to implementation).
- Learn from Silicon Valley giants' expertise in implementing cutting-edge technology products, encompassing innovation, design, and technical aspects, and adapt their strategies to create impactful, user-centered solutions tailored for the Moroccan market.
- Build a strong professional network and enhance networking skills to foster collaboration and create a thriving tech community.
- Have exposure to the company culture
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
- Expand on a project that I’m working on in my current role at home
- Gets me involved in day-to-day activities of the mentor and partnering company.
Ideal Company Type
I am passionate about the tech-industry and believe in its life-changing potential. As someone who values curiosity and new experiences, I am open to opportunities in companies of various types and sizes, as long as they prioritize leveraging technology to create impactful solutions and I can gain hands-on experience across various areas of the business and be involved in the daily challenges.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Through this mentorship, I look forward to gaining valuable insights into industry best practices, emerging trends, and cutting-edge technologies prevalent in the U.S. This exposure will enhance my skillset and broaden my perspective, allowing me to stay at the forefront of advancements in my field. Additionally, working closely with a mentor will provide guidance, support, and valuable networking opportunities, which can open doors to new career prospects and help me navigate my professional journey confidently. Overall, I believe this collaboration will empower me to achieve my goals and accelerate my growth in the tech industry.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After participating in the TechWomen program, I plan to leverage my mentorship experience to make an impact in my home country by sharing the knowledge, skills, and best practices I have acquired with my local tech community. Through workshops, mentoring, and collaboration, I aim to inspire and empower aspiring technologists, particularly women, to pursue careers in technology, drive innovation, and contribute to the growth and development of the tech ecosystem in my country. By nurturing local talent and promoting diversity and inclusion, I believe we can collectively build a thriving tech industry that fuels socio-economic progress in our home country.
Primary Professional Focus
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: R&D Engineer, Payment Center of Africa
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Dates: February 3, 2020 –
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support); perform unit and integration testing before launch; collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for application.
Programming languages & frameworks; problem-solving and analytical thinking; version control (Git) and Agile project management.
- Institution: Hassania School of Civil Engineering
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Geographic Information System
- Completion Date: June 1, 2019