- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Computer Science
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Image Recognition Machine Learning Products
- Data Science
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen mentorship?
Learning new skills from the TechWomen mentorship program with my passion of developing an end-to-end innovative process, can help my customers improve their revenue at my current organization. I am good at leading and managing large scale projects with a special focus on time management and risk calculation. I am always motivated to work on optimization algorithms and devising modern solutions with team collaboration. Alongside technical and professional skills, I value the recreational time one should be spending with their colleagues as entertainment enhances the productivity of team.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- How products are innovated, designed, programmed and launched at Silicon Valley.
- How data driven problems are curated through AI aided automotive solutions using machine learning algorithms.
- Team building and leadership skills necessary to be successful at a large-scale tech company.
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Present my current work to professionals in my industry
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
- Have exposure to specialized industry techniques
- Gets me involved in day-to-day activities of the mentor and partnering company.
Ideal Company Type
The idea of an AI aided world has always been in alignment with my passions, which paves my ambition towards networking with a giant tech company in the prospective future. I wish to work in a challenging yet constructively cooperative environment that can polish my skills in machine learning and AI, along with teaching me necessary leadership skills. A collaborative and intuitive culture best promotes my learning curve and any constructive feedback I receive helps me grow in all fields of interest, specifically machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Belonging to a third world country, I always have a positive perspective when I am looking forward to learning new processes from the developed countries like U.S. This mentorship will help broaden my professional avenues and expand my horizons with up to date technical and professional skills provided. I believe that through this experience I will be able to participate in out-of-the box thinking and devise innovative processes. The skills I will learn from the TechWomen mentorship will enable me to uplift my community and hopefully land my dream job at a large-scale tech company.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will utilize the connections made during the TechWomen program and engage in networking to contribute to the learning, growth and prosperity of my community so that they can learn the professional and technical skills that I will be acquiring from this mentorship. I hope to be an important role in opening doors for my fellow young aspirants so that they can have a vision worth living for and allows them to start putting efforts in writing their destiny.
Years of Full-time Work Experience2
Primary Professional Focus
- IT systems and/or data analysis
- Scientist and researcher
- Technical project and program manager
- Title and Company: Data Scientist, Afiniti
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Dates: June 7, 2021 –
Management of resources; coordination and training of subordinates; innovation and product improvement for the delivery of business goals; monitor and supervision of collaborative intra and inter departmental planning; execution of project launch.
Leadership skills and technical expertise for training; professional data science skills and programming for machine learning and AI models; interpersonal communication.
- Institution: Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Computer Science
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2021