• Seeing my mentees growing in leaps and bounds. It amazes me how a little act of guidance can unleash potential!
– Josephine Kamanthe
• Bringing people together based on the principles of respect for diversity, passion for making a change in people’s lives and desire to build an everlasting trustful relationship. The opportunity to contribute to the propagation of knowledge and expertise across generations. Being someone’s continuous reminder of the importance of persistence, optimism and strong will to face life challenges and make a change!
– Sukaina Al Nasrawi
• Mentoring is like sunlight that brightens your life and empowers you to open the door of the future in order to achieve your dreams.
– Maysoun Ibrahim
• I said it once and I repeat it now: it’s like harvesting gold!
– Hwayda Hemaid
• Helping nurture the best in my mentee in the most convincing, natural and constructively interactive way. Being a mentor makes me a lovelier and more attractive and competitive individual in what I plan to be.
– Laura Palletta Simiyu
• To see my mentee lifted up to become very successful and have a positive impact on other people’s lives.
– Peace Asukwo
• Knowing that you have a hand in empowering and inspiring someone, and passing them your knowledge and experience to make a difference.
– Soso Sweetie
It’s not too late to apply to be a Professional Mentor for TechWomen! We have extended the deadline to June 15th. Find out more about mentoring the next generation of Emerging Leaders from Africa and the Middle East!