- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Media
- Information Systems Management
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Using digital media for marketing purposes and helping customers reach the best, reliable services.
- Information systems: business process management, customer relationship management, online customer database.
- Organizing customer data to model the next best offers.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Retail customer product development
- Data analytics and data science
- Project management tools
Ideal Company Type
I would like to be placed in a company with a mission of providing a superior customer experience, and is succeeding because of a great corporate culture which enables employees to do their best work and a creative and talented team led by innovative leaders. My ideal host company uses modern project management tools like Agile and innovation is in the air!
- AGILE Scrum Master
- Digital Transformation Program
- DEVOPS introduction
- Not Applicable
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
As I am the top manager of the best bank in Kazakhstan with a team of more than 20 professionals directly reporting to me, as well as a wife and a mom of three kids, I am already a life-long learning. The mentorship will help me understand trends in organizing business, ideation, coordinating a team and changing corporate culture to customize and implement in my company and country.
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I have a lot of experience in the retail sector during the period when my country transition from a Soviet republic to independence, and opened up to innovations from around the world. I will contribute my experience with the changing needs of my customers and my employees to my host company. I will fully engage in the work and love to team and clients, as I do in my work for Sberbank. My mission is to change the lives of future generations who deserve a more comfortable, safe and engaging life.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
Firstly, I am passionate about sharing my experiences with my colleagues, friends and family, and the TechWomen experience will be the new topic of my guest lectures in our Corporate University where I am a member of their "Leaders for Leaders" Program and my guest lectures in Kazakhstani Universities, schools and conferences. Secondly, I am a mentor for Technovation program in my country which invites teams of girls from all over the world to learn and apply the skills needed to solve real-world problems through technology, and my TechWomen experience will boost confidence and effectiveness as a mentor.
Years of Full-time Work Experience14
Primary Professional Focus
- Educational technology
- Overseeing the delivery of technology products
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Retail Managing Director, JSC SB Sberbank of Russia in Kazakhstan
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dates: March 9, 2011 –
Develop and supervise retail strategy; manage business plan; manage strategic projects; develop retail core banking products; develop and launch new financial and non-financial services; develop and implement HR-cycle system: recruit, train, implement incentive programs, monitor, supervise, and evaluate standards; manage in-country operations, sales associates and staff; supevise development, implementation and evaluation of digital marketing activities; analyze sales activities, and monitor and manage sales volume, sales trends, and customer satisfaction; prepare program reports and build working relationships with partners and networks; research and implement new areas for business.
- Title and Company: Head of Retail Business Development, JSC Kazkommertsbank
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dates: September 11, 2003 – January 9, 2003
Coached and controlled division and branch personnel in attracting corporate clients and individuals for complex banking services; adapted CRM Siebel Systems for use in the branch; developed marketing activities and participated in promotion of new products and services of the Bank in the region; chose locations for the new offices, considering client-flow and the effectiveness of the retail business at particular market areas; implemented and monitored the long-, medium-and short-term planning for business development in the region; led bank outlet staff development; developed training programs and organized complex testing of personnel.
Highest Level of Education CompletedMaster's
- Institution: University of Glasgow
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Economics, Banking and Finance
- Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Completion Date: September 1, 2014
- Institution: Aktobe State University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Economics and Management
- Location: Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- Completion Date: September 1, 2001