- Green Tech
Areas of Expertise
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Structural engineering, StaadPro and ETAB (software)
- Solar Energy, Alternative energy structures
- Efficient Hydrocarbon production
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
During my career path, I worked on the plant project of Uzbekistan Gas-To-Liquid as a technical supervisor. This project gave me a chance to get experience on the construction site and to learn from foreign experts. I hope I can share my experience with my host company on the construction of industrial infrastructure. In addition, I will also contribute to my host company by designing and analyzing the company's structures using the StaadPro program.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- To strengthen my existing skills as well as learn new ones in the construction and design software fields.
- To improve my leadership and entrepreneurship skills and develop my confidence to be a female leader.
- To expand my international network in academic and industrial fields.
- Have exposure to the company culture
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
- Have exposure to basic industry techniques
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company would be one that provides me with opportunities to succeed and encourages me to continue to learn new skills in the building and design industry. It would have a conducive and friendly environment that promotes teamwork and rewards excellent performance. It would prioritize contributing to the development of the construction industry.
Additional Technical Skills
AutoCad 3Dmax MS Excel 1C
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I believe the Techwomen mentorship will have a great impact on my professional and personal development. During this program, learning from professional mentors and working experience at the Bay companies will help me to enhance my knowledge of the construction field, green buildings, and design software like StaadPro and ETAB, which are used for analyzing and designing any type of construction virtually. I hope I will improve my leadership and business sustainability skills which will be beneficial to start my business in the future. Furthermore, this program will provide a great network of other emerging leaders, mentors, industry leaders, and companies.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
First, I will apply the knowledge I gain in my field and the innovations I encounter at the Bay companies to my workplace and share my experience with my colleagues. I hope the skills I gain during leadership seminars and entrepreneurship workshops will help me to start and develop my business. I will also organize mentorships for women to encourage and educate them by highlighting the benefits of STEM fields. Furthermore, I will offer them free online and offline courses that will be carried out with support from my company. These classes will teach design software like Autocad and StaadPro.
Years of Full-time Work Experience6
Primary Professional Focus
- Civil, water or environmental specialist
- Design or CAD
- Technical product manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Lead Specialist, Uzbekneftegaz JSC
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Qarshi, Uzbekistan
- Dates: September 10, 2021 –
Prepare relevant materials for the approval of the consolidated address list of construction projects; receive documents submitted by the company's departments and structural enterprises according to the approved address list of construction projects; check the availability of documents; participate in the preparation and submission of reports (2-invest); participate in the formation of proposals; check capital investments; work with the relevant ministries and departments of the Republic of Uzbekistan; monitor and control the execution of written and oral appeals of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan; provide for the timely performance of documents.
- Title and Company: Technical supervisor, Uzbekistan GTL LLC
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Guzar, Uzbekistan
- Dates: October 23, 2018 – September 8, 2021
Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis; inspect concrete and construction work on the construction site; do waterproofing inspection; oversee quality control; inspect contractors and subcontractors; supervise the labor force; check handover documents; make reports; solve any unanticipated technical problems as well as any additional issues that could occur.
- Title and Company: CAD engineer, Qarshi tadqiqod-konstruksiya LLC
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Karshi, Uzbekistan
- Dates: October 10, 2016 – October 22, 2018
Design technical drawings; create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form; visit the construction site; produce detailed construction and design plans; find technical solutions to meet a client's goals; design frameworks for a project; work with architects and engineers; support compliance procedures of drafting and engineering standards; translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems; read, evaluate and interpret designs and drawings.
- Institution: Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Civil Engineering
- Minor: Architecture
- Location: Uzbekistan
- Completion Date: September 1, 2016