- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Use of educational technology to create activities for use in a museum designed to help develop skills in STEM
- Use of Robotics in education
- Use of VR/AR in classroom
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Understand how to set-up and manage a STEM museum and create strong community partnerships to help stimulate interest in STEM.
- Learn how to develop activities and lessons for student of various ages in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to implement VR/AR in the classroom to ensure increased engagement and shared experience for the student.
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company is a medium sized and results-based organization that emphasizes finishing work and getting things done. My ideal company has a dynamic and creative working environment. Finally, my ideal company would be one that would help me develop my goal of leveraging AI and VR/AR solutions in education and developing activities for a STEM museum.
- Android Mobile App Development
Additional Technical Skills
CCNA; PMP; ITL
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The TechWomen program will be the unique spice needed to help me finetune my skills in the areas of effective communication and problem solving, and also help expose me to a diverse professional network. This mentorship will give me the strategies and experiences needed to set up a network of STEM stakeholders and launch a STEM museum. My goal of ensuring a digital knowledge driven community is hinged on this great mentorship program.
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I will contribute my skills of innovation and hard work, and I will also bring an international spice to the company. I will bring in my resilient nature as well, ensuring the stretch needed to overcome new challenges will make me better. I will put in my best to ensure that I make positive changes in the company.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
This is the best time to invest in Nigeria as we are in dire need of STEM intervention and involvement. Beyond my participation in the TechWomen program I will reach more communities in Nigeria, throughout Africa and beyond with my gospel of the need for kids and youth to up-skill and re-skill in emerging technologies. Attending the TechWomen program will further equip me with the skills I need to scale up support for my nation and will teach me skills to increase the number of kids and youth I am able to reach.
Years of Full-time Work Experience10
Primary Professional Focus
- Educational technology
- Technical training
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Program Director, Odyssey Educational Foundation
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Dates: June 10, 2014 –
Participate in drafting STEM curriculum and manage its deployment; train teachers on programming, AI, coding and machine language; mentor students on how to become entrepreneurs, innovators and inventors; organize competitions as part of checking milestones reached; conduct non-evaluative targeted coaching cycles with teachers with a focus on feedback aligned to the CPS Framework for teaching; participate in a STEM program focused on building capacity as instructional leaders, sharing practices, analyzing data, prioritizing interventions, and creating a culture of collaboration; introduce student to aerospace curriculum, speed mathematics and robotics
- Title and Company: Executive Officer, Intercellular Nig PLC
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Dates: June 9, 2003 – June 5, 2009
Supervised daily operation of the switch; escalated, resolved and generated daily reports; carried out upgrades and expansions; conducted trend analysis of TMM (traffic metering measurement); built database for new trunk groups and created new office codes; collected processors busy hour loading and offered analytical explanations of all causes of system outages/downtime; generated BTS loading and interpreted it; collated status of all open issues logged in with CNCR/Central Operation and Maintenance; diagnosed and resolve 99% of C7 and R2 signaling problems; carried out duplex SIPL (system initialization program load) and start-up switch from cold mode
- Institution: Aegis School of Busienss, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecommunication
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Telecommunication Management
- Minor: Business Administration
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Completion Date: September 1, 2009
- Institution: University of Ilorin
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Educational Technology
- Minor: Electronics
- Location: Ilorin, Nigeria
- Completion Date: May 1, 2001