Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Chemical
- Quantitative analysis of samples
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
The most valuable contribution I will make to TechWomen is my time: five weeks of hard and fruitful work at a company. During this short period, I will use my abilities and talent to achieve goals of the company. I work well in a team, quickly find solutions to a problem and am hardworking. I am sure that my abilities will help us achieve our goals and set many tasks for future cooperation.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Build working relationships with mentors and new leader for further collaboration
- Improving my leadership communication skills
- Attend company-wide meetings and/or team meetings
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
Ideal Company Type
A small company created by young promising people. A young team with a new mindset and vision. A team that can destroy all stereotypes, including gender stereotypes that have developed among people in our society. A company which inspires and supports more and more young girls for their further development. A team of professionals who are not afraid to expand their company and will reach all heights.
- Enhancement of Laboratory Skills -Laboratory Quality Management (CW-LQM), The Technical Secretariat of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
Additional Technical Skills
Synthesis of highly dispersed samples; synthesis of emulsions; Microsoft office; Origin; WinXPOW; Unifit
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
This life-changing and valuable experience will help me become an agent of change in my society. It will give me the opportunity to advance in my careers and inspire others in society. Through mentorship in this program, I’ll gain confidence and achieve my goals to operate mass spectral instructions, develop in my career, and motivate women in my society in STEM. This engagement will help me make a difference in my community.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
First, I will share the knowledge, skills and information that I learn in the form of a master class or round table. I will use the acquired skills to improve myself and my surroundings. I will be role model from hundreds and thousands of women who will also aspire to be part of the life-changing TechWomen program.
Years of Full-time Work Experience3
Primary Professional Focus
- Bio or medical technology
- Civil, water or environmental specialist
- Scientist and researcher
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Chemical Analyst, Research Center for Ecology and Environment of Central Asia in Dushanbe
- Direct Reports: None
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Dates: July 15, 2019 –
Analyze sample; prepare protocol with analysis results; prepare reports in three languages (Tajik, English, Russian); train students; monitor and evaluate undergraduate students; supervise the work of employees in laboratories from other institutions of the National Academy of Sciences in Tajikistan; build working relationships with employees of institutions of NAST for future work; participate in conferences (assistance in preparing the program, translation of program into English)
- Title and Company: Laboratory Assistant, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Type: Part-time
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Dates: December 20, 2018 – April 23, 2019
Prepare laboratory glassware according to list for each students; prepare chemical reagents and chemical solutions; prepare laboratory; monitor students; maintain cleanliness and order of laboratory
- Institution: V.I. Nikitin Institute of Chemistry, National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan
- Degree Awarded: Ph.D
- Major: High Molecular Weight Compound
- Minor: Nanoparticles
- Location: Tajikistan
- Completion Date: September 1, 2023
- Institution: Moscow State University
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Physical Chemistry of Materials
- Minor: Materials
- Location: Russia
- Completion Date: June 1, 2019
- Institution: Moscow State University, Dushanbe
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Chemistry, Physics and Mechanics
- Minor: Materials
- Location: Tajikistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2017