- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Engineering and Science, Materials and Industrial
- Digital factory
- Business intelligence
- Engineering project management
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Enhance my professional and technical skills in the domain of electric vehicle technology
- Gain in-depth practical experience in the latest innovations in industry 4.0 mostly in e-supply chain concepts and establish connections and collaborate with professionals in the domain
- Develop expertise in product, project management & business development
Ideal Company Type
As I start my career in the automotive sector and with my passion for EV technologies, I would be interested to be hosted by a leader company in this domain, where innovative product, project management, data science and last digital technology are used to drive business.
- Supply Chain Management
- Visual Basic
Additional Technical Skills
Quality control systems; capacity analysis; facility layout, inventory control; EKanban; machine connectivity; cost & ROI analysis; process re-engineering; maintenance; product design and development; additive manufacturing (3D-printing); molding technology; automated manufacturing and assembly; automated storage systems and E2E supply chain design
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The TechWomen mentorship program will transmit my professional trajectory with high positive vector. This opportunity will help me reach my full potential to become a leader that tackle today's and tomorrow's complex challenges around digital transformation & innovation technology. I hope to have the opportunity to build a strong network within Silicon Vialley which would absolutely help me to develop my digital consulting start up that I recently lunched.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I'm deeply convinced that when women support each other great things can happen. After TechWomen program I will return home inspired & equipped to make a positive impact. I will share my experience with women and girls in different conference & social media events. I plan to also organize several visits & a mentorship program for high schools to motivate girls to pursuit STEM studies particularly in rural regions.
Primary Professional Focus
- Computer operations and/or security
- Individual contributor leading innovation
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Operational Excellence Analyst, TE Connectivity
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Tanger, Morocco
- Dates: October 1, 2019 –
Lead the North Africa business strategy deployment; drive smart manufacturing solutions & innovation technology focus on digital supply chain & process automation; lead the factory extension project (layout & cell design, material replenishment system and machine connectivity); build a strong pipeline of value improvement projects to achieve gross margin and operating income goals; perform business analysis and develop business cases for new digital strategic initiatives, support initiative owners accountable for their deliverables/outcomes, including financial impact/contribution; build models and assumptions to account for missing data to draw conclusions and provide recommendations; coach and mentor employees at all levels in the use of operational excellence thinking
- Title and Company: Process & Industrialization Engineer, MTA Advance Automotive Solution
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Kenitra,
- Dates: June 1, 2018 – September 1, 2019
Collaborated with central R&D engineering team "MTA Spa Italy " ; developed, manufactured and strategized the capacity for MTA plastic components for current and future product programs; ensured aherence to the applicable process for product introductions, qualifications, and release; drove excellence in device manufacturing process, efficiency, productivity, and quality; coordinated between the internal and external engineering teams and manufacturing partners; developed and implemented improvement initiatives using continuous improvement tools & techniques
- Institution: Iav Hassan II Engineering Cycle
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Process Engineering
- Location: Morocco
- Completion Date: July 1, 2017
- Institution: Iav Hassan II Preparatory Cycle
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Science
- Location: Morocco
- Completion Date: July 1, 2014