- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Information Systems Management
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Management of GameDev teams and their coordination
- Educational games with entertainment elements for kids
- Creation of graphics and animation for kids games
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about e-learning and how kids learn in digital spaces
- Learn more about the building of business processes and how to improve operational processes inside teams
- Improve hard skills and understanding of data analysis to achieve business requirements
Ideal Company Type
It will be excellent if the mentorship company make products in E-learning with entertainment elements or kids games. Also, they should have a mobile development department and practice a data-driven approach. Their focus could be making products that will change the way people learn something new. I would be interested in a company that has existing characters, works on creating new characters and works on further developing existing characters in a digital ecosystem. The preferred company size is more than 50 members, a team with an innovative and creative culture where every member uses their personal experience in making products more memorable to customers.
- Data-driven product management by GoPractice! Simulator
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Over the past five years, I have been working on educational applications for kids. I aspire that the kids would learn something new whenever they open our apps. I plan to implement measurable improvements like increase retention, user engagement and conversion to purchase. Mentorship can help me understand which changes need to be implemented in our apps and business processes to achieve these goals because the TechWomen mentors are professionals in these subject areas. I believe that with the support of TechWomen, I can take the big step to making one of the best educational apps for kids.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I hope to understand which changes in processes we need and how to build positive relationships within a team. I hope that our team can achieve significant results in productivity and create more marketable apps with these skills. With a deeper understanding of data analysis, I will implement changes needed by our users, improving their experience. I will use all knowledge gained during the program, which will impact my colleagues and we will achieve more ambitious goals. I want to collaborate with like-minded women and create a course for girls in Uzbekistan to make an IT career real.
Years of Full-time Work Experience5
Primary Professional Focus
- Content architect
- Technical product manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Game Producer, AmayaSoft
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Dates: June 1, 2016 –
Plan content strategy; develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of vision; initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art and technical development); develop and maintain projects schedules for all functional areas of development; reorganize business processes in the art department; coordinate, train and supervise product managers; manage the localization team; analyze sales activities, monitor and manage sales volume and sales trends; motivate and support the team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Computer Engineering
- Minor: IT-service
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2017