- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Software
- Information Systems Management
- Database Administration
- Develop system testing techniques for software and web application
- Social media structures and IT system operations
- Project management and planning, database design and system management
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Software quality assurance and testing bug reporting workflows, tools, and frameworks.
- Social media monitoring software and management platform.
- Planning projects, managing resources, monitoring and controlling projects, tracking information, collaborating, managing risk, setting role-based security.
Ideal Company Type
To advance in my career, I'd like to work in a company where I can develop system techniques for software and web applications. My ideal company is one that focuses on a social media management platform and monitoring software. During my mentorship, I would like to get experience in software quality assurance testing and gain skills in managing software projects, business process and customer relationship management.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The TechWomen program and mentorship will show me the atmosphere of successful technology companies and improve my knowledge of current programming practices in the industry. While being hosted within a technology company, I hope to take what I learned there to help me implement projects working with fellow women back in Turkmenistan and improve our programming infrastructure. Furthermore, by participating in TechWomen I will obtain good organization skills to manage heavy workload through various presentations and workshops.
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I will bring my knowledge and experience in software and web development to share with my host company. My big contribution to the company will be my work ethic and curiosity. At the program's conclusion, I will promote my host company and experience in my home country to help foster international connections.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
One of my dreams is to create my own business that deals with software and information technology services, and with the help of the experience gained from the TechWomen program, I can hopefully implement it when I return back home. The TechWomen experience will also help me solve any problems that I may face when start-up my own business by being already exposed to challenges that may occur and thinking through them. By being naturally optimistic, it allows me to not only think about what I can do, but inspires me to surround myself with passionate women who are ready to share their valuable ideas.
Years of Full-time Work Experience5
Primary Professional Focus
- QA and testing
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Quality Assurance & Quality Control Technician, Renaissance Heavy Industries
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Asgabat, Turkmenistan
- Dates: March 17, 2017 –
Follow daily reports of QAC, insert into the portal, update tracking and share with the supervisory board; coordinate following database; control and archive toolbox, observation and request for inspection logs; prepare the material approval request form to purchase materials; control revisions of project drawings & documents
- Title and Company: Computer Operator, Tekfen Installation & Construction Inc.
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Mary, Turkmenistan
- Dates: April 19, 2012 – August 15, 2012
Follow and print updated isometric drawings regarding on revisions; follow, insert and update welding reports; prepare cover pages for test packages; visit contractor office to get approval for test packages
- Title and Company: Internet Operator, Dashoguztelekom
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dashoguz, Turkmenistan
- Dates: September 12, 2008 – August 20, 2010
Serve and help visitors; research information and printing; create e-mail account; set up operation systems, web camera and install software programs; track phone calls, send and receive e-mail document
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: International Turkmen Turkish University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Software Engineering and System Administration
- Location: Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2016