- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Computer Security
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Penetration testing, web and mobile security, and/or industrial cybersecurity
- Data modeling and predictions
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Expand my technical knowledge in cybersecurity testing, particularly for web applications and/or mobile.
- Explore ways in which machine learning can be used for threat prediction and protection.
- Learn about innovative ways to protect Internet of Things devices.
Ideal Company Type
I would like to work with a company where cybersecurity and data science are an integral part of its product development lifecycle, and which embraces diversity and creative thinking. Its culture would revolve around making the digital world a better place for everyone to enjoy.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- GIAC Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Data Science Fundamentals
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Learning from global leaders will enable me to expand on my technical skills and contribute to bridging the gap that is present in the Middle East. In addition, it will provide me with an invaluable opportunity to create a strong professional network where I can learn, share, and innovate.
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
My most valuable contribution will be my ability to be self-driven, pragmatic and result-oriented. In addition, I will bring my technical knowledge and experience working with multicultural teams to complete the required work with the needed technical rigor, time constraints, and positive attitude.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
My volunteering work currently includes working with NGOs to test their security and recommend improvement opportunities. I will leverage the TechWomen experience to incorporate the technical skills I have acquired in that effort. In addition, the experience will help me formalize this work, potentially into an organization that provides a wider range of free technology services to local NGOs and communities and encourages technical people, particularly women, to participate, learn, and give back.
Years of Full-time Work Experience4
Primary Professional Focus
- Computer operations and/or security
- IT systems and/or data analysis
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Staff Technologist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Direct Reports: none
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Dates: September 8, 2014 –
Perform risk assessments, target state design and implementation roadmaps, draft policies, processes, and charters for industrial cybersecurity clients in the Operations Technology (OT) areas; perform IT cybersecurity penetration tests; work on IT cybersecurity strategies; analyze and model large data
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Universite Saint-Joseph – ESIB
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Telecommunications Engineering
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Completion Date: July 1, 2014