- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Computer networks
- Renewable energy
- I am interested in improving my skills in connecting with shareholders and stakeholders virtually, and increasing access to virtual spaces in my field and region.
- Renewable Energy is the main focus of my company where I work. Even though I am doing my MA in this field, in order to use those resources which we have, such as wind and biothermal more specialists are needed in this area.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Develop strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to be a leader, an innovator and an inspiration for my community.
- Build skills in business intelligence and client relationship management systems to align with company strategy and operations.
- Enhance my professional skills related to energy efficiency technologies, management and marketing.
Ideal Company Type
I am interested in a company which would present the right challenges that allow me to use my skills and experience, while also continuing to develop myself as a professional. This would be a work environment where my input and opinions will be valued, ideas acknowledged and all within a place where I can collaborate effectively with the colleagues around me to accomplish a mutual goal. The most important reason is because of the similarities in beliefs and values that I share with this program.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
As there is high demand for electricity in our region, Pamir Energy plans to increase its generation and build new HPPs such as "Sebzor" and is rehabilitating most of the HPP’s with IT innovation technology. Beside that, Pamir Energy is providing electricity to Afghanistan and Pakistan. As a dedicated employee of the company, I plan to enhance my knowledge and skills and to be engaged professionally in managing and coordination of new projects. I aim to develop my professional skills through attending different trainings on IT technology and adopt appropriate strategies and mechanisms in my country.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
Coming back, I will create an Alumni Net System of TechWomen, where all the alumni of the program will be involved in contributing towards the development of Tajikistan through the experience they gained in the US. As most of the house burden like washing, cooking and cleaning is tasked to women in traditional Tajik society, I aim to create more opportunities for women to be involved in technology. I believe this goal can be achieved with help of TechWomen. I will publish my experience in the monthly magazine PE, where people can learn and spread information about the program in our community to inspire females.
Years of Full-time Work Experience6
Primary Professional Focus
- Computer operations and/or security
- Energy, renewable technology or green technology
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Assitant to the CEO, OJSC "Pamir Energy"
- Direct Reports: 4
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Khorog, Tajikistan
- Dates: May 5, 2019 –
Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature regarding routine & non-routine issues internally and externally requiring a high degree of discretion, diplomacy and time sensitivity; arranges and follows up on regular management meetings upon the need and as assigned by the CEO; contributes to formulation of company policies; provides administrative and technical assistance on a wide range of special projects as assigned by the CEO; at the CEO guidance manages their task list, following up on activities to assure timely completion of projects; assists to manage and organize the CEO's calendar; key liaison between the CEO and senior-level staff
- Title and Company: Guest Relationship Manager, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Dates: November 24, 2016 – November 30, 2018
Assisting with guests queries/disputes; resolving complaints effectively; sharing tips with the team to enhance customer service; handling the arrival and departure of guests.
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after the First President of Russian Federation B.N. Yeltsin
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Math and Computer Science
- Minor: Applied Math and Computer Science
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Completion Date: July 1, 2015