- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Information Systems Management
- Predictive analytics and machine learning applications for business
- Business data analytics and data mining
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Expand my knowledge of the business applications of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Learn how IT projects are managed in big companies and gain exposure to the technical and managerial ecosystem.
- Build skills in sales pitching, team leadership and professional network building.
- Design Thinking by Hasso Plattner
- SAP Certified Application - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Additional Technical Skills
SAP Analytics Cloud; SAP BW/BW4HANA; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation; BusinessObjects (Web Intelligence, Lumira Discovery, Lumira Designer); SAP Data Services; project management
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
As an SAP analytics consultant, I have already participated in the implementation of traditional business intelligence tools using SAP solutions. I hope my mentorship will provide me with essential experience to leverage business intelligence assets to move to advanced analytics. It will enable me to see an end-to-end use of predicitve analytics and AI for solving complex business challenges with greater ease and speed. Finally, it will be a great motivator for me to dive further into the AI and predictive analytics field.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
Moroccan customers are aware of the benefits of AI, but unsure how to adopt them in their businesses. Therefore, there is huge potential in using predictive analytics in Moroccan company operations. My TechWomen mentorship will help me understand how big tech companies in US are using AI and predictive analytics in their businesses and apply my learning to give Moroccan companies an edge to improve revenue, decrease expenses or improve services. In addition, as a supervisor of young trainees, I will bring the lessons learned and ideas to enable them to improve their technical and soft skills and strengthen their self-confidence.
Years of Full-time Work Experience4
Primary Professional Focus
- IT systems and/or data analysis
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: SAP Analytics Consultant – Manager, Valuepass Consulting
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Dates: February 1, 2018 –
Lead and consult within SAP Analytics projects; proactively assist in the management of clients, report to Director Level; assist in the management and control of client engagements; develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients; shape and deliver solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and quality criteria; train, coach, and supervise team members; perform multiple end-to-end implementations in SAP Analytics; participate through the whole project lifecycle, from bid proposals/pre-sales, to strategy and solution design, to system implementation and integration and beyond
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: The National Institute of Posts and Telecommunications
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Management Information Systems
- Location: Rabat, Morocco
- Completion Date: July 1, 2016