Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Civil
- Engineering, Systems
- Information Systems Management
- Concrete laboratory testing
- Quality management
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about strategy and methods of Quality and Management systems and it’s processes and create a plan to implement a Training Center of Quality Management study and ISO certification.
- Build network with leaders in the quality management sphere with whom I can share experiences, knowledge and life lessons.
- Continue my development as a leader, learning and applying new technical knowledge and strengthening management and team structure techniques.
Additional Technical Skills
Gas desulphurization; gas field development industry within quality engineering; engineering and vendor document control
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Participation in the TechWomen program will improve my leadership and management skills, and with these new skills I will share my experience with fellow women in STEM in my county. I will apply my learned skills in Quality Management and Engineering in my workplace social media strategy. I will be able to formulate strategies for enhancing teamwork and guide the team towards continuous professional success and growth.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I believe that participating in Techwoman program will give me a great opportunity to hone my mentorship skills. I believe that sharing stories, opinions and concerns by professional women with different experiences and levels of seniority highlight common challenges and how we can overcome them. I will be more self-reliant and more confident not just about my work but in myself too. I believe that the success of one person in the group is a success of a whole. It’s not just about me, it is about every Turkmen woman here in my beloved country.
Years of Full-time Work Experience7
Primary Professional Focus
- Civil, water or environmental specialist
- QA and testing
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: QA-QC Engineer, Ronesans Endustri Tesisleri
- Direct Reports: 9
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Turkmenabad, Turkmenistan
- Dates: December 1, 2019 –
Attend inspections, walkthroughs, and observe progress; control the Acts, RFi and document system; control and check progress payments; prepare project-specific procedures, ITP’s, method statements and forms; prepare QAQC daily, weekly and monthly report, presentations of work progress, QA/QC statistic and laboratory works; prepare and distribute day to day QA/QC documents and reports(RFi’s, inspection reports, ACTs); maintain and update Quality database; coordinate with client/TPI/Authorized Inspector; open NCR, TQ, FAS, ESDR and following the progress, filling related reports; prepare official letters; check monthly payment according to performed work at site of subcontractors; coordinate compilation of final project documentation as per required format and project requirement; contact with client, preparation of reports; conduct mobilization plan study; attend meetings; issue releases for seismology reports
- Title and Company: QA/QC Technician (Civil, Structural, Mechanical,E&I, Piping, Architectural), Ronesans Endustri Tesisleri
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Ashgabat-Akhal, Turkmenistan
- Dates: May 1, 2016 – December 1, 2019
Attended inspections, walkthroughs, and observe progress; prepared project-specific procedures, ITP’s, method statements and forms; prepared QAQC daily, weekly and monthly report, presentations of work progress, QA/QC statistic and laboratory works; prepared and distributed day to day QA/QC documents and reports (RFi’s, inspection reports, ACTs); maintained and updated Quality database; coordinate with client/TPI/Authorized Inspector; opened NCR, TQ, FAS, ESDR and followed the progress, filled related reports; prepared official letters; checked monthly payment according to performed work at site of subcontractors; coordinated compilation of final project documentation as per required format and project requirement; maintained contact with client, preparation of reports; conducted mobilization plan study; attended meetings; issued releases for seismology reports and next discipline activities
- Title and Company: QA/QC Inspector (Civil), Ronesans Endustri Tesisleri
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cheleken (Hazar), Turkmenistan
- Dates: August 1, 2014 – May 1, 2016
Attended inspections (laboratory works, concrete works, backfilling works); prepared ITP’s and forms; prepared QAQC daily and weekly report, QA/QC statistic and laboratory works; filed and distributed day to day QA/QC documents and reports (RFi’s, inspection reports,ACTs); maintained and updated quality database in both hard file and electronic archiving system; liaised with construction department; coordinated compilation of the final project documentation as per required format and project requirement; maintained contact with client and TPI part, preparation of reports; delivered release for next discipline activities; worked with drawings; wrote survey reports
- Title and Company: Handover-TakeOverXP Supervisor, Ronesans Endustri Tesisleri
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Yoloten, Turkmenistan
- Dates: March 1, 2013 – August 1, 2014
Prepared of system completion package; updated quality and construction/ pre-commissioning/ commissioning check sheet into takeover XP; liaised with QA/QC department; checked correctness of submitted check sheets and expedited; followed up for pending check sheet with QA/QC department; compiled inspection check sheet; prepared final handover documentation to PCTSB; managed final project documentation review by client representative; coordinated preparation copy of final project documentation as per contract requirement; worked closely with QC inspector to expedite and ensure documentation run smoothly to ensure back log on the documentation
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Technological University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Quality Management
- Location: Korolyev, Russia
- Completion Date: June 1, 2018