- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Software
- Database Administration
- Computer Science
- Programming on Java, Spring Boot
- SQL, PostgreSQL Database Administration
- Algorithms and information security
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn new technologies and tools while involved in a real project
- Learn the workplace culture of my partner company
- Improve my leadership skills
- Attend company-wide meetings and/or team meetings
- Have exposure to the company culture
- Focus on technical skills building
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
When thinking about the ideal company for the mentorship, I think about a big world-known IT corporation that provides digital solutions in finance, human resources or media. There must be a corporate culture that teaches to value each employee's work, friendly atmosphere and common goals and mission. I like the thought that to bring maximum efficiency, employers create working conditions that are conducive to flexible work hours. Also, as a nature lover and environmental volunteer, I imagine an eco-friendly company with green zones and good initiatives in ecology.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I expect to obtain good motivation for further development of the IT sphere in Uzbekistan and encourage women to be involved in STEM. I will continue development in Java programming, and after mentorship, either would work on my own project or continue to develop skills in a team. What is doubtless is my mentorship in the TechWomen program will increase my productivity and generate ideas I can implement in my country.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will use the skills gained from the mentorship in the development of high-quality national software products. Also, I am looking forward to learning good examples of corporate culture to bring to local companies. I also aim to motivate women to develop themselves in STEM, ideally through conducting training and seminars.
Years of Full-time Work Experience9
Primary Professional Focus
- IT support
- IT systems and/or data analysis
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Business Applications Lead Specialist, UzAuto Motors Powertrain
- Direct Reports: 2
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Dates: May 1, 2018 –
Develop individual automated systems (SAP and 1C); develop means of exchange and synchronization of data by Java, Spring; identify and resolve any technical issues arising; consult users regarding programs; develop and maintain current application IT landscape; train and develop subordinate staff; collaborate with functional business heads to understand and deliver technology needs; analyze user requirements to define business objectives; propose changes to current infrastructure; conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging (Java); contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Title and Company: Software Engineer, Sam Antep Gilam
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Samarkand, Uzbekistan
- Dates: August 1, 2013 – April 1, 2018
Created business processes mapping, UML diagrams; identified needs of program users; processed automatization by 1C means; conducted trainings for business users; created detailed design documentation; programmed software using YII framework; defined application objectives and functionality; tested software
- Institution: Moscow State University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Computer Science
- Location: Uzbekistan
- Completion Date: May 1, 2013