Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Digital Media
- Project and product management
- E-learning platform and website development
- Ads, SEO optimization, digital strategy deployment
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about product/project management methodologies and share experience.
- Design a business model for creating and developing online school/platform with different content (foreign languages, online courses, etc.), tailored to different-aged audience and applicable to any country (if possible).
- Learn the latest technology trends in education: innovations and platforms; learn how to develop e-learning platforms for enhancing learning and teaching foreign languages and their digital communication strategies.
Ideal Company Type
There are some criteria of desired company for my mentorship placement: 1. High-technology company (telecom; IT company or e-learning center) 2. Is on the way to transformation (process, culture and technology) using different methods of project & product management and able to share its experience how new changes affect on the company efficiency 3. What approaches company applies to develop e-learning projects.
- 4DX Execution Methodology
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Makes any task happen
- Good communication skills
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
TechWomen mentorship program is a great chance for the exchange of experiences among women of different nationalities and cultures and host companies as well. I will go back home with a ready to go business case and implement it within my company and out.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will promote a TechWomen mentorship program as the greatest chance to be heard by many like-minded women! I will be able to combine my efforts upon my return to apply successful case which will be discussed over TechWomen in my telecommunications company projects in such areas as Bid Data, CVM and IT.
Years of Full-time Work Experience13
Primary Professional Focus
- Electronics or telecommunications
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Project Manager, Azerconnect LLP
- Direct Reports:
- Dates: May 20, 2021 –
Coordinate strategy deployment & execution; full coordination and follow-up of key strategic initiatives/projects; assist with the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility; development a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress; regular reporting and result presentation to management; managing deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines; schedule key stakeholder's meetings, bi-weekly management Steer-Co, monthly deep-dive meetings; compose written materials, presentation for external and internal meetings, Board of Directors meeting, etc.
- Title and Company: Senior Specialist, Kcell JSC
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dates: June 14, 2015 – June 10, 2021
Coordinated telecom Strategy deployment and ensured support to management with forecasting and planning their pipeline requirements; ensured monthly review the progress of Commercial and Technology strategy execution; implemented 4DX methodology as a tool of strategy establishment; developed transparency software for Strategy Execution program with full functionality and infrastructure; prepared appropriate materials and PPTs for BoD, key stakeholders; coordinated key strategic projects and supported to project team with further followed-up execution of key decisions and MoMs; fully coordinated key company events (Business forum -220 people, Breakfast with CEO); planned and controlled the unit's budget, contract management system and payment release.
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Central Kazakhstan Academy
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Philology
- Minor: Foreign Philology
- Location: Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- Completion Date: April 1, 2010