- Green Tech
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Petroleum
- Information Systems Management
- Engineering, Mechanical
- Offshore operation and corporate sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning/ IT Management
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I will be totally engaged in my mentorship, willing to help and share ideas from what I've learned in my own career, especially oilfield technics. I am dedicated and will invest the energy needed to ensure I contribute to the company.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learning about sales and development
- Better understanding industrial engineering and business and production process improvement.
- Observing renewable energy technologies in practice and exploring their reduction of environmental impact
- Attend company-wide meetings and/or team meetings
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Focus on technical skills building
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company is one that offers a healthy and positive workplace and includes me in its cultural and daily operations. I am interested in hands-on learning experiences and am open to any kind of activity, I hope to enhance my skills and learn new ones, such as in sales, professional development programs or even new technical tasks and technologies.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I have reached I point of my career where I have to choose one of the two directions, either enhancing my technical expertise and continue to be involved in the daily basis operation, thing that I enjoy doing, or go for a position in the management. This mentorship will expose me to experienced people who have a better perspectives that will help me decide which path I will pursue. I work in an international company but never worked outside my home-country. this program will be a beginning for me to lunch a new experience that I am seriously thinking about.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
Techwomen will enable me to use my talent as a good influencer by a real examples of the women I will meet, and sincere situations that I will use to describe my experience to the women in my home-country who are afraid to lunch a career in STEM. Actually, I am a part a connect women, a group of a worldwide girls in my company, which support women, so we will work on workshops in Algeria's universities and schools to encourage young girls and women to exploit their potential. and why not collaborate with the other emerging leaders.
Years of Full-time Work Experience6
Primary Professional Focus
- Search optimization
- Technical product manager
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Senior Field Engineer DST/TCP/DDA, Schlumberger
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
- Dates: June 21, 2017 –
Prepare job design; lead group of at least 6 at the well site; perform technical tasks, including tests on wells to determine characteristics of downhole formation; control and supervise operations and ensure good application of HSE standards; ensure two-way communication with client and base; deliver data and logistics; lead multiskilling project for low and high skills to cross train between segments; ensure full close-out of jobs
- Title and Company: Teacher, High and Middle School
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dejlfa, Algeria
- Dates: September 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016
- Institution: Institut National des Hydrocarbures et de la Chimie
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Location: Algeria
- Completion Date: July 1, 2015