Areas of Expertise
- Engineering and Science, Materials and Industrial
- Engineering, Petroleum
- Analytical Chemistry labs, forensic labs and research centers
- Technology development sites for oilfields
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
In my previous job and so in my current job, I am performing multi-tasks such as giving technical support about, designing specific task, maintenance of the equipment, working with sales team in commercializing the products, preparing logistic plan, working with clients, and holding meetings. Also, my manager often praised me for being a quick learner and showing determination. So, my contribution to the company is my depth of technical knowledge which is clearly going to be an asset to the company. I am good at troubleshooting and handling multi-tasks.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Improve my communication skills, how to work with large groups and lead
- Get introduced to globally working companies and their culture and processes
- Improve customer communications and how to get their interests
- Attend company-wide meetings and/or team meetings
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Have exposure to basic industry techniques
Ideal Company Type
I would like to have mentorship in a big company which is functioning globally. It can be from any industry because my goal is not developing my professional skill. My goal is developing leadership skills, communication skills and learning to lead groups and work with customers. I would like to see diversity within the company. In addition, I prefer the companies which are suppling services and resources to customers and be able to be closely involved in their service delivery process.
Additional Technical Skills
I have had a wonderful opportunity to explore biochemistry field in cell culture laboratory Experienced in MTT, Apoptosis, Cell cycle Analysis at Seda Medical. I worked in wide range laboratories such as Food, Forensic, Pharmaceutical, Clinical and oilfield laboratories. I have also worked with chromatographic instruments such as GC, HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Hard Worker
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Every day brings something new and different and that surprise is motivating to me. I like learning new things. This mentorship will help to improve my communication skills, learn new ways of thinking, gain confidence in working with large groups and, ultimately, advance my career.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
My motto is "Lifetime Learning" because I always feel very motivated and excited when I learn new things. I cannot think of a better innovative environment better than the USA that produces top-notch technologies worldwide. I believe that joining with the TechWomen program will hone my skills and knowledge in my field and will help me gain great experience. It will help to pursue my carrier in greater depth while also expanding my future career opportunities. Specifically, after my journey in TechWomen program, I am excited to bring back these learnings and network to Turkmenistan and implement in my workplace.
Years of Full-time Work Experience5
Primary Professional Focus
- Energy, renewable technology or green technology
- Technical product design
- Technical sales
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Well Construction Fluids Engineer, Schlumberger
- Direct Reports: 10+
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Balkanabat, Turkmenistan
- Dates: September 6, 2019 –
Conduct client meetings and build working relationship with our customers. Liaise with drilling operation team and have calls to plan cementing operations. Design detailed cementing jobs. Inspect equipment performance and provide technical support to test, repair, and check equipment readiness. Prepare logistics plan to ship required equipment, chemicals, cement blend and personnel to rig site. Monitor site operating team and field employees to coordinate service that complied with design documents. Prepare post jobs and service quality reports for delivered service to our clients.
- Title and Company: Application and Service Specialist, Seda Medikal
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Dates: November 10, 2017 – August 15, 2019
Prepared bid documents by studying customer consumables and consulted with managers. Provided technical troubleshooting and problem solving for clients with installed equipment or system issues. Designed and delivered product training for clients.
- Institution: Middle East Technical University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Chemistry Education
- Location: Turkey
- Completion Date: June 1, 2015