- Green Tech
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Engineering and Science
- Information Systems Management
- Learn more about management reporting and monitoring systems
- Exposure to technological advancements in green tech
- Learn about project management of environmental projects
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
During my mentorship period in the TechWomen host company, I would contribute to many activities of the company and be part of a project. I can contribute to planning, implementing and monitoring the companies activities and can also learn new things and participate in executing the daily tasks and come up with new ideas/solutions with the team. I would be engaged in knowledge-sharing, as I am a very curious person that loves to explore and learn new things.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- In-depth practical experience in project management tools and strategies
- Discover how to incubate projects and launch startups in agriculture and green technology
- Improve communication, ability to present ideas and solution and enhance leadership skills
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
Ideal Company Type
I would like to be mentored at a multidisciplinary company that develops trainings on multiple technical skills that would help me advance in my professional career. I am mainly interested in project management tools, digital transformation, business software and tools, leadership and management, soft skills, professional and career development, small business, and entrepreneurship and how these can be employed in several fields including green tech. The ideal company would develop strategies to keep up with the latest technology and productivity tools, where there is an innovative, fun, supportive and collaborative environment, with open minded people from different backgrounds and specialties.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
This mentorship experience will give me the confidence to continue my path in the STEM field. Not only will I be able to enhance old skills, but it will also be my best chance to acquire new skills that I will not be able to obtain elsewhere. This will be a huge learning opportunity to become familiar with recent advancements in the technological field, discover new professional orientations and return home inspired and eager to more success. Lastly, I will become part of a strong and active network of like-minded mentors and emerging women leaders.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After the TechWomen Program, I will come back to my home country with an increased amount of information, knowledge and perspectives of impacting my community. I am very passionate to come back and have a positive impact as a Mentor and a Connector between different institutions and young ambitious graduates in STEM to offer informational and knowledge-sharing events. Sometimes, the only thing a talented, hungry and motivated young person needs is a mentor. I hopefully can make a difference among the youth, especially girls based on what I would gain from the TechWomen experience.
Years of Full-time Work Experience4
Primary Professional Focus
- Energy, renewable technology or green technology
- IT systems and/or data analysis
- Technical product manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: State Engineer, General Secretariat for Regional Affairs Souss Massa, Ministry of the Interior
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Agadir, Morocco
- Dates: March 1, 2021 –
Monitor and coordinate the sectoral policies in agriculture, environment, economic and social development; promote the dialogue between all the different territorial and socio-economic actors; co-construct with entrepreneurial ecosystem stakeholders a regional action plan of supporting and encouraging Start-UP Entrepreneurship among youth; prepare reports
- Title and Company: Field Researcher and Scientist, Global Diversity Foundation
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Marrakesh, Morocco
- Dates: November 24, 2017 – November 24, 2019
Ensure community engagement; deliver participatory action-research on cultural practices of conservation of biodiversity, support sustainable management of lands and resources; identify challenges related to community governance systems; establish a detailed documentation socioeconomic studies through focus groups and participatory workshops; train small rural farmers through Farmer Field Schools; organize intergenerational workshops with youth and community elders to support traditional local knowledge transmission on land use practices; carry out community based policy making workshops on a national and regional level to support local communities to strengthen their community governance systems; adapting gender approaches; monitor the program's activities; periodic reporting
- Institution: Hassan II Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Agronomy
- Minor: Economic and Social Development
- Location: Morocco
- Completion Date: July 1, 2017