- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Information Systems Management
- Enterprise architecture
- Project management tools
- Scrum framework
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Master the use of project management tools for Information Technology projects, to deliver on time and minimize risks an conflicts.
- Advance my knowledge in business processes and workflow for better decision making.
- Learn how Scrum framework is mastered in big organizations, and expand my knowledge as a Product Owner.
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company is where I have the opportunity to learn, grow and build upon current skills. In an environment where my input is valued, ideas acknowledged and all within a place where I can collaborate effectively with my peers to achieve a mutual goal. A consulting company that assists clients by providing services in the offering areas of Strategy, Analytics, Core Business Operations, and Enterprise Technology and Performance. A company that focuses on gender equality, disability inclusion and cross-cultural diversity, unlocking human potential in the process.
- Professional Scrum Master I
Additional Technical Skills
Business Process modelling and re-engineering, TOGAF Enterprise architecture
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Team player
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I changed my career from construction to technology 4 years ago. I am a self taught person, with no mentor I, consider this experience the opportunity of my life having a mentor at last to guide me and help me add to the knowledge I have so far. I will take this experience back to my home country and expand the value of the program to reach more emerging enthusiastic women and girls in the field.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
This precious experience for a 43 year old married with 3 kids, full time project manager, will help me demonstrate to young women in my community that it is never too late or impossible to change your life and career if needed. I will expand the scope of what I can mentor others with, beyond mindset, beyond finding a career in STEM, and beyond juggling work with family and responsibilities. I will train those I mentor to train others as well, so the value continues to expand beyond me and those I mentor, but to a wider community as well.
Years of Full-time Work Experience15
Primary Professional Focus
- Managing technical employees
- Overseeing the delivery of technology products
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Project Manager, Dnaaya
- Direct Reports: 8
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Giza, Egypt
- Dates: January 1, 2018 –
Manage all company projects; Activity and resource planning; Motivate project team; Control time management; Cost estimating and developing the budget; Ensuring customer satisfaction; Monitoring progress; Prepare progress reports.
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Alexandria University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Decoration, Interior Architecture Division
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Interior Architecture
- Location: Egypt
- Completion Date: June 1, 2000