- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Robotics, STEM teaching for kids, Montessori
- Core Network, Teaching telecommunication to young people
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I'm moroccan, I studied and worked in France for 10 years, I was full-time employee in a big company, I stopped working for three years so that I could create my company. I'm a mother of three girls and in working with kids all these experiences have helped me start thinking out of the box; creating new ideas and managing differently. I would like to share this with my host company and provide them different perspective.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Ed-tech Softskills
- From startup to scaleup
- Management skills
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
A company with a strong culture of innovation!
- Machine Learning at University of Standford (online)
- Social Network Analysis at University Of Michigan (online)
Additional Technical Skills
Robotics (Mindstorm EV3)
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I want scale up my business and to improve my commercial skills in ways that suit my personality and my values. I want to build something that is sustainable, something that truly keeps its quality.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
A TechWomen mentorship will allow me to improve my knowledge and my skills in the use of technologies to facilitate learning for Moroccan children while making it fun and playful. It will help me discover new ways of teaching and use advanced technologies to introduce kids to science and technologies. My goal is to help them develop their soft skills and technical skills to prepare them for the future. Through this work with the children I will bring my brick to the development of my country, Morocco.
Years of Full-time Work Experience12
Primary Professional Focus
- Individual contributor leading innovation
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: CEO & Founder, La Parenthèse Enchantée
- Direct Reports: 3
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Mohammedia, Morocco
- Dates: September 27, 2017 –
Prepare and imagine new workshops and events for children and parents; organize regional robotics competition; train robotics and science teachers; lead workshops for children and adults; recruit, monitor and train employees; monitor accounts; seek partners and sponsors; ensure the marketing of our services
- Title and Company: Technical Leader, BULL (ATOS Group)
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Les Clayes-sous-bois, France
- Dates: January 13, 2008 – January 31, 2014
Complete projects with telecom operators: write functional specifications; write recipe books and monitoring validation prepare and follow-up of on performance tests; plan and participate in integration and production launch
- Institution: Institute Mines Telecom
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Telecommunication
- Location: France
- Completion Date: September 1, 2007