Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Computer Science
- Digital transformation, smart cities
- EdTech, career mentorship and development in ICT
- Software product management, software solutions with humanitarian purpose
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn about tech product management and marketing.
- Gain experience in tech solutioning, solution architecture for smart cities and smart factories.
- Improve skills in corporate sales, innovation and business development
- Business Innovation Foundations
- Digital Transformation for Leaders
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Goal Oriented and Organized
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
TechWomen will help me to navigate my career path in ICT industry by exploring new interests, finding my key strengths, and working on my professional edges coping and aligning with the future skills and 2020 new jobs in ICT. In addition, I will get a global exposure with experienced hands, and mentors with varieties of backgrounds. TechWomen won't be short-term support as I believe it's just a start getting in contact with supportive mentors and community so hopefully can get back and ask for support and advice during my career journey.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After TechWomen experience, I will share the lessons learned and guide others to the same experience. I have a huge base of youth in STEM, talking and participating in many events and bootcamps guiding/motivating the undergrads and school students to innovate and get high skills in STEM with tips and tricks how to be different, effective and valuable. I will add the mentorship model and best practice on the project I'm cofounding "MentorWith" supporting women in business and tech industries to navigate their career path getting exposure and contact with women and role models in the industry.
Years of Full-time Work Experience3
Primary Professional Focus
- Technical product manager
- Technical product marketing
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Product Marketing Specialist, Nile University | Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competitive Center
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: 6th of October, Egypt
- Dates: June 7, 2020 –
Plan Nileprenueres digital product; launch, market and manage products; support programs marketing; develop Nileprenuere programs marketing strategy
- Title and Company: Innovation Associate, Nokia Networks
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Dates: September 17, 2017 – February 29, 2020
Created Innovation Hub MEA branding; established Innovation Hub Egypt, Dubai, Saudi and Morocco scope, vision, mission and work strategy; established Innovation Hub Egypt internal branding; established Innovation Hub Egypt capacity building leads; created a new hired orientation training content " Business Communication, Business Environment, Team Dynamics " and mentoring them; established Nokia Egypt university relations; performed all external communications and partnerships for Nokia Hubs; worked on MEA Innovation Hubs externals visuals and marketing materials; owned Nokia 1st Innovation Marathon in Africa "Africathon ", supporting on finding new business leads using Nokia solutions with SMEs
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Misr University for Science and Technology
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Electronics and Communication
- Location: Giza, Egypt
- Completion Date: July 2, 2016