- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Engineering, Software
- Information Systems Management
- Agile project management
- Payment systems
- STEM education
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about payment card industry policies, fraud and risk management.
- Improve my leadership, entrepreneurial and mentoring skills.
- Learn how to communicate and present ideas and solutions more effectively and clearly.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- FIRST LEGO league international judge
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
- Quick learner
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
My participation in the TechWomen program will help me to strengthen my skills by learning how to better communicate about my projects and ideas. This program will also help me to develop my entrepreneurial and leadership skills. This will contribute to maximize the impact of my initiatives in education technology field.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will use what I learn through the TechWomen program to improve my ongoing projects in EdTech and to make more young people benefit from suitable programs and curricula that fit their needs and, more globally, the needs of all of us as a society and guide them in creating at their turn a positive impact. I will share my experience with my colleagues and my community to inspire them.
Years of Full-time Work Experience15
Primary Professional Focus
- Educational technology
- Overseeing the delivery of technology products
- Technical product manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Consultant in Payment Systems, Hightech Payment Systems
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Tangier, Morocco
- Dates: September 3, 2012 –
Manage the implementation of product enhancements as per the company roadmap and regulatory mandates; conduct preliminary study sessions with clients for implementation projects; elaborate business requirements documents; elaborate functional and technical specifications; analyze software defects; assist development and testing teams to accomplish the work; follow-up on work progress; prepare STEM curriculum for young learners; participate in international robotics competition as a volunteer, referee and judge; organize regional competition
- Title and Company: Project Director, Hightech Payment Systems
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Casablanca, Morocco
- Dates: April 1, 2009 – June 1, 2012
Managed a portfolio of projects; participated in pre-sales; conducted preliminary studies; elaborated project documents and plans; managed team of twenty-five engineers and project managers; recruited new team members; controlled scope, time and cost of projects accomplishment; identified and managed project risks
Highest Level of Education CompletedMaster's
- Institution: Telecom SudParis
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Information Systems
- Location: Evry, France
- Completion Date: April 1, 2005
- Institution: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Electricité et Mécanique
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Electronics and Mechanics
- Minor: Industrial Software
- Location: Paris, France
- Completion Date: September 1, 2003