Areas of Expertise
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Information Systems Management
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Information technology service and product management
- Cloud solution architecture
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Expand knowledge of business strategy, business intelligence and business analysis in technical sales.
- Develop skills in managing technical teams and learn about best digital business models.
- Learn about different data management tools for business, marketing leadership and international wholesale management.
- HCNA Cloud Solutions Architect
Additional Technical Skills
IP protocol; circuit switch network elements; MSC; packet switch; technical troubleshooting; Wireshark, SAOPUI; complaint management tools (Remedy, A&B number analysis, GT analysis, EOS/Routing case); Huawei CEM
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Participating in TechWomen will give me the opportunity to network with wholesale executives and other technical experts in the telecommunications industry, which will enable me improve my wholesale management and data analytics skills. I am confident this program will enable me understand how to manage collaboration with stakeholders and give me access to new market segments and industries. I will improve my business analysis skills and strategies for optimizing mobile service. Additionally, this program will enable me to understand various IoT platforms and devise effective digital transformation strategies.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After TechWomen, I will be able to provide better support and serve as a mentor to other women with an interest in STEM in my community. Professionally, I will propose more value-added services and give my company a competitive advantage. I will more effectively follow up with technical teams, and be able to make strategic decisions that enable my company gain a greater market share. Additionally, I will volunteer with universities to coach students on various engineering projects and inspire innovation among them.
Years of Full-time Work Experience2
Primary Professional Focus
- IT systems and/or data analysis
- Technical product manager
- Technical product marketing
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Roaming Product Specialist, Orange Cameroon
- Direct Reports: 3
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Douala, Cameroon
- Dates: April 1, 2020 –
Perform revenue performance analysis; monitor key partner performance and analysis; perform roaming traffic data analysis; propose and validate roaming bundles before implementation; pilot post-deployment test for retail offers; monitor and analyse the performance of new roaming offers/bundles; monitor roaming performance impact post implementation; follow up AA 12, 13; coordinate IREG/TADIG test with the roaming centre; conduct regular follow up on new negotiations with roaming partners; provide technical troubleshooting during testing
Highest Level of Education CompletedMaster's
- Institution: National Advanced School of Engineering
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Telecommunications Engineering
- Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
- Completion Date: July 1, 2018