Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Data Mining and Analytics
- AI and Machine Learning
- Data analysis
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Report automation
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I work for a leading telecom company and believe that I can help in solving problems or considering interests concerning the Central Asia market.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn about data mining and data analysis in mobile network operators
- Learn about how to use AI, machine learning and big data management
- Learn more about digital transformations and how to use digital solutions for sales and analytics
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Focus on technical skills building
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company is in telecom or a similar industry that will give me an opportunity to work with big data and AI. I want to learn more about what AI and other tools they use for data analysis, and digital transformations and how to use digital solutions for sales and analytics.
Additional Technical Skills
Oracle BI, Power BI
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I desire career guidance and professional development in my fields of interest, and I believe the mentorship will assist greatly. In my home county, we feel the lack of specialists in this sphere, so growth and development of new scientific skills will allow me to have a meaningful career.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
After participating in this program, I would like to create a community of women leaders in my country with the goal of educating new leaders not only in STEM, but also in other areas. It is very difficult for women in my country to express their opinions or do what they love. They depend on their husband, mother-in-law and parents, suffer from violence and are afraid to change their lives. This community will help them overcome various problems that arise in their lives and find themselves.
Years of Full-time Work Experience7
Primary Professional Focus
- IT systems and/or data analysis
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Senior Specialist of Statistics, Tcell
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Dates: October 1, 2021 –
Write scripts, create procedure and then dashboard in OBIEE; Monitor reports, troubleshoot and update dashboards; provide ad hoc request other departments; Create monthly reports in Power BI; Doing cohort analyses of subscribers by segments.
- Institution: Tajik Technical University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Engineering
- Minor: Information Telecommunication
- Location: Tajikistan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2014