- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering and Science, Materials and Industrial
- Consumer Goods and Pharmaceutics Supply Chain Planning
- Operations Planning and Data Analysis
- Consumer goods operations optimization, strategic planning and design, project management
- E-commerce operations management, solution design, project management, strategic planning, business development
- Global portfolio management, continuous improvement, strategic decisions, operation management , S&OP planning, distribution strategies, supplier management
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I will leverage the whole program community's experience through being a proactive contributor and investing every opportunity to connect, brainstorm, and share experiences. I'm eager to share my demonstrated experience in consumer goods management and operations through various assignments, especially since I've recently been one of the leaders for P&G's largest project this decade, which is the platform transformations for the entire organization. I strive to be a role model and represent my country by demonstrating honesty, leadership, ownership, and an eagerness to innovate, simplify, and add value. I love to revisit other approaches. I want to build a professional network.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Data mining, digitalization, automation, and simplification
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, program management, strategic planning, and supply chain design
- How to develop my leadership, social networking services management and entrepreneurship skills to become an innovator for my own business, and source of inspiration for others
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Focus on leadership skills building
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
A global, multinational corporation that focuses on consumer goods, e-commerce, or consumer electronics, or a technology company that specializes in microblogging and social networking services, artificial intelligence, search engines, online advertising, cloud computing, and social platform companies, would be the best company for me. focusing on global expansion operations, project management, supply chain network design, business development, and supply chain optimization. Open to cultural differences, supporting diversity and inclusion, valuing differences, and recognizing that everyone is unique. A corporation that would expose me to the most up-to-date management, optimization, and business development platforms, tools, and processes.
- Supply Chain Fundamentals certificate offered by MITx
- Supply Chain Design certificate offered by MITx
- Supply chain management diploma from Arab academy
Additional Technical Skills
SAP, IBP-I, Kinaxis Rapid Response, and OMP plus concurrent planning; DRP (distribution requirement planning), APO system (availability and deployment experience); continuous improvement (CI), GAP analysis; value stream mapping (VSM) and root cause analysis (RCA); KNIME, Power BI
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I am confident that my customized learning experience will result in opportunities to serve, learn, and inspire. It will be a life-changing experience that will empower me, allow me to grow personally and professionally, and provide me with the chance to network with a broad community of illuminating leaders. This will enable me to achieve my objectives by empowering me to pursue a full master's degree scholarship and become an inspiring leader in a strategic tactical position developing and optimizing industrial operations and supply chain management.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I would like to use social media to empower women to become future leaders and have a significant impact. I intend to volunteer more and serve my community with new perspective. I would also like to give a free training course through the Egyptian Leadership Center so that I may share my expertise and assist young college graduates in securing careers. In addition to my current position, I intend to obtain a license to teach yoga so that I can establish my own studio specializing in spine health and yoga therapy for scoliosis to help scoliosis warriors and increase awareness.
Years of Full-time Work Experience13
Primary Professional Focus
- Individual contributor leading innovation
- Technical project and program manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Supply Chain Platform Transformation Leader, Proctor and Gamble (P&G)
- Direct Reports: 2
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Dates: April 1, 2019 –
Lead the conversion of supply chain planning scope from the current SAP system (ECC) to S/4 HANA. Plan and perform all needed testing for Fabric and Home Care planning in the MEA region, which has six plants, make sure that the three-phase, two-year transformation project will cover all activities. Report any defects to the global central team and keep track of any internal and external actions that must be taken. Test and remediate any platforms that connect directly or indirectly to SAP (like APO, OMP plus concurrent planning, Kinaxis rapid response, etc.)
- Title and Company: Commercial and Supply Chain Leader, United Company of Pharmacists (UCP)
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Dates: March 1, 2017 – March 31, 2019
Managed end-to-end supply macro upstream operations; managed supply; managed inventory, risk analysis, warehousing, distribution; performed commercial activities for UCP's key partners (EX: ABBOTT, El Lilly, etc.); maintained and expanded UCP's market share, maximized operational efficiency and meeting demands; enabled the reverse supply chain for expired pharmaceuticals by cooperating with stakeholders, fostered internal cooperation; developed bottom-up predictions; reflected market segments, achieved best-in-class performance, led anti-hepatitis C pharmaceutical distribution in Egypt, delivered the drug to over 600,000 patients, monitored the branches
- Institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology through EdX platform
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Supply Chain Management
- Location: United States
- Completion Date: December 1, 2022
- Institution: Cairo University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Pharmaceutical Science
- Location: Egypt
- Completion Date: May 1, 2008