- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Information Systems Management
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Product Architecture and Systems Design
- Product delivery management and team processes (Agile, SAFe frameworks)
- Product strategy, scaling and backlog management
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about product architecture and system design solutions applied in the companies of Silicon Valley
- Discover the most up-to-date frameworks for creating digital products and scaling them worldwide, and practice using these new tools leading to customer growth and better product adoption
- Gain experience in managing big development teams and learn how agile frameworks and processes applied in world-leading tech companies
- Attend company meetings
- Have exposure to the company culture
- Visit an office or attend a site-visit
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
I am interested in the companies that became game changers in the markets they operate. The companies that managed to scale their products significantly. I want to work with companies like this so I can learn their path from within and apply this knowledge in my current role. I also imagine working with an actively growing tech company. Specifically, a company that builds high-load systems and has a complex architecture, because I am curious how such systems are organized. I would love to work both with product managers and the development team. I appreciate an open and friendly environment. My values are a data-driven approach in work, clarity and transparency.
Additional Technical Skills
Google Analytics; Amplitude UX research (Hotjar); Yandex Metrica; AB testing; Business Analysis; Digital Marketing; Project Management
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
Participating in the TechWomen program will help me transition into a more technical role through learning and practicing new skills with a company in Silicon Valley. Currently, I am learning new skills to align with a technical product/project manager position and am eager to apply what I already know and validate that I am moving in the right direction. Learning from established specialists in these roles will provide greater insight into how their work is organized, what technologies and frameworks are used and how they interact with other teams.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I currently teach Project/Product Management basics to women in my country. I believe acquiring a profession in IT will help them become independent. We learn to launch digital products from ideas to tests on the market. I plan to expand the program by engaging local subject matter experts so that women can go for internships in their companies. Participating in the TechWomen program will help me expand my professional network to be able to involve more tech professionals as mentors and speakers for the cohorts I teach. In addition, I plan to enrich my program with the knowledge I will gain there.
Years of Full-time Work Experience10
Primary Professional Focus
- Technical product manager
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Product and Customer Success Manager, Hypha LLC
- Direct Reports: 0
- Type: Full-time
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Dates: March 1, 2021 –
Provide general customer support and onboarding; process feature requests; troubleshoot product adoption and retention management, customer growth and satisfaction processes; create product vision and strategy; perform user research and backlog management; create self-service concept for the product
- Title and Company: Product Owner, Beeline TM (Veon)
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Dates: October 1, 2018 – October 1, 2020
Created product strategy and vision; managed product team, budget and backlog; recruited team members; led cross-functional communication
- Institution: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Data Science in Economics
- Location: Kyrgyzstan
- Completion Date: June 1, 2012