Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Mathematical Modeling
- Control theory
- Artificial intelligence
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I will do my best to be an active member of the hosting company team, using my knowledge to give ideas, develop team work, and bring innovation while also adding to and learning from the company's ethics.
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Applications of Mathematics in Technology
- Trends in E-learning
- Skills in Matlab C++ and Python
- Have exposure to the company culture
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Expand on a project that I’m working on in my current role at home
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
I would like to spend my mentorship with a high technology company that focuses on e-learning, artificial intelligence, and topics which are related to applying mathematics in our daily life. I am also interested in joining companies which are leading the world today with their innovative way of seeing the future.
Additional Technical Skills
Various technologies and platforms that serve E-learning
LaTex (document preparation system)
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
As I graduated recently with a Ph.D in Mathematical Modeling, this mentorship will help me to enlighten my career and also to set my new perspectives. It will help determine what I will be doing in the next few years.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
Being a part time teacher gave me this huge sense of responsibility towards the younger generations, especially young girls. Therefore, my becoming a TechWomen will give me the opportunity to be a better guide and a good example for them. I will give time to tell them about my experience, to support them to achieve what they are dreaming about. I will also transfer the ideas and skills I developed during my mentorship in order to serve my country and its scientific community.
Years of Full-time Work Experience5
Primary Professional Focus
- Educational Technology and E-learning
- Scientist and researcher
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Freelance Teacher, Self-employed
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Part-time
- Location: Tadjenanet, Algeria
- Dates: January 1, 2017 –
- Title and Company: Researcher, Badji Mokhtar Annaba university
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Annaba, Algeria
- Dates: November 23, 2016 – March 3, 2022
- Institution: edu-inst 26862
- Degree Awarded:
- Completion Date: