- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Educational Technology and E-Learning
- Engineering and Science, Materials and Industrial
- Business Data Analytics and Data Visualization
- Online Course Production and E-Learning
- Industrial Waste Recycling
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Learn more about solar energy and efficient techniques, approaches of launching solar energy related projects.
- Gain skills and knowledge for starting a business, gain insights on sustainability management.
- Acquire hands-on experience in applying data analysis, data science in making decisions and developing solutions.
- Participate in a skills-building course, either provided by my mentor’s company or identify a free resource online
- Identify workshops or certificate programs to further my learning after the program has ended
- Identify a short-term project I can work on at the partnering company
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company is medium- to large-sized with a leading role in the data analytics or e-learning industries, and one that cares about its employees' growth and well-being. It embraces diversity in backgrounds and personalities and empowers employees to make decisions and grow through different projects.
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
I am close to getting my G11 and leaving the field for an office-based position. I have been searching for a job in which I can apply my experience gained in the field while transitioning to the IT field. I believe that exposure to data analytics during the program will expand my skills and be of benefit to my transition.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I will use this experience to organize workshops for girls from rural areas in Turkmenistan.
Years of Full-time Work Experience3
Primary Professional Focus
- Energy, renewable technology or green technology
- Technical project and program manager
- Technical sales
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: M/LWD Engineer, Schlumberger
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Balkanabad, Turkmenistan
- Dates: December 7, 2018 –
Perform pre-job preparation of frames for the tool, inventory check in the logging unit and supply container being sent to the job; rig up the surface system at the well site; prepare tools for the run which includes strapping and programming them, and checking their functionality; monitor the tool status, data recorded and wellbore stability data, provide the reliable real-time data during the job; do the rig down at the well site; perform post-job work such as dumping tools, process recorded-mode data, check the real-time vs recorded mode data match, prepare the final report and recorded mode data for the client.
- Institution: University Technology PETRONAS
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Petroleum Geoscience
- Minor: Finance
- Location: Seri Iskandar, Malaysia
- Completion Date: November 1, 2018