Areas of Expertise
- Engineering, Telecommunications
- Computer Networks
- Engineering, Electrical
- Core Network Optimization and 4G/5G performance
- Project development and management skills
- Telecom cloud platforms
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Improve my leadership and enhance my skills to be more inspiring and innovative.
- Learn about project management methodologies and prepare to create an innovative startup.
- Learn innovations in telecom technologies and IoT solutions and gain experience with network telecom optimization and 4G/5G performance.
Ideal Company Type
My ideal company will help me enhance my leadership abilities and communication skills through regular encountering and solving of problems, managing and meeting targets and helping me to develop as a professional. I would also like to be hosted in a company that has revolutionized the telecommunications sector and where I can communicate with managers who can share their best management practices, innovative technologies and optimization and performance tools.
- MSS 13A Network Planning and Hardware Dimensioning
- Accent Neutralization IT
- IT and Networking Skills (NIIT LTD)
- System MS-DOS (PRO-INFO)
- Windows 95 (PRO-INFO)
- USN and UGW Operation and Maintenance
- Visual Basic
Additional Technical Skills
SecureCRT, Web intelligence Rich client, Citrix,U2000 operation and maintenance system, Smart Care
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
The mentorship will support me to enhance my career and to expand my purview allowing for further growth. It will be an invaluable resource, providing me skills needed to have a successful career and achieve my professional goals. I will gain more confidence in managing projects and develop communication skills and leadership in order to launch my own start up. It is an opportunity to be connected with professional mentors and leading companies, and attend tailored tech talks, special events and workshops on topics such as entrepreneurship and leadership.
What will be your most valuable contribution to your TechWomen host company?
I am a very dynamic, hard-working and enthusiastic person. I will bring a lot of energy to the team and create professional contacts and friendships with women leaders from different countries and share with them my professional experience in the telecommunication network domain. I have a strong ability to develop a different view of things and bring original ideas. I will do my best to achieve the set objectives and contribute to the success of the program.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
My participation in TechWomen program will enrich my experience and improve my innovation and technology knowledge. I will be a strong leader inspired and ready to inspire. I will share my newfound knowledge with my colleagues and my community by organizing meetings and workshops and through social networks, and I will organize sessions with youth organizations like AIESEC. I will also encourage and support young women to pursue careers in technical fields. I would like to see more women in Algeria in all technical fields because women too can contribute to the development of Algeria.
Years of Full-time Work Experience8
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: Expert, Core Network Optimization and Performance, Level 03, Algerie Telecom Mobile MOBILIS
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Dates: August 23, 2009 –
Follow daily network progress and execution of improvement plan and achieve the desired goals to enhance network quality; conduct features and parameter study to obtain best output of network; prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management; solve major degradation after analyzing the statistics by giving recommendations to improve end-user experience and, as a result, increase the revenue of the company.
Highest Level of Education CompletedBachelor's
- Institution: Houari Boumedien University of Sciences and Technologies USTHB
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's
- Major: Electronic and computer science
- Minor: Telecommunication
- Location: Algiers, Algeria
- Completion Date: August 1, 2009