- Information Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Computer Science
- Engineering, Computer
- Computer vision, deep learning, machine learning, computer-aided diagnosis, self-driven cars
- Python programming, machine learning frameworks
- Deep learning architecture optimization
The Top Three Things I Would Like to Learn or Experience During my Mentorship
- Gain in-depth practical experience in the latest innovations in the artificial intelligence and computer vision fields.
- Develop a knowledge of effective workflows, work methodologies, and leadership styles that ensure both fast delivery and high-quality AI-driven solutions.
- Reinforce my communication and leadership skills and enhance my confidence to launch my own business.
Additional Technical Skills
Machine learning libraries (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, OpenCV ) and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras ); Python
What are three adjectives that best describe you in the work place?
What impact will your mentorship have on your career and professional path?
TechWomen program will help me to reach my full potential and to be a senior AI research engineer. I will gain in-depth practical experience in the latest innovations in the artificial intelligence field. It is an opportunity to improve my experience in writing production-grade code using AI libraries and frameworks, and to explore new research interests. I will gain knowledge of effective workflows, work methodologies, and leadership styles to deliver high-quality and faster AI-driven solutions. Also, it will sharpen my communication, leadership, and project management skills, which will enhance my self-confidence to launch my own business.
After participating in the TechWomen program, how will you leverage your mentorship experience to make an impact in your home country?
I consider myself an ambitious person willing to offer new ideas that may help change society for the better. I represent Tunisia in many international associations. I am planning to make events to introduce Tunisian women to different opportunities that are available around the world and make webinars to talk about the TechWomen program and encourage other women to participate. I proud of myself to have an extensive network of women from my job, interns, friends, and volunteering work, so I’m planning to share my experience in TechWomen with them.
Years of Full-time Work Experience2
Primary Professional Focus
- Individual contributor leading innovation
- Scientist and researcher
Current/Most Recent Job
- Title and Company: AI Research Engineer, Spike-X
- Direct Reports:
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Ariana, Tunisia
- Dates: September 3, 2017 – March 31, 2020
Play a key role in building AI models, improving existing networks and, working on novel solutions; deliver data and AI-driven solutions in different areas, especially e-health and security
Highest Level of Education CompletedMaster's
- Institution: University of Sciences of Tunis
- Degree Awarded: Ph.D
- Major: Science Informatics
- Minor: Artificial Intelligence
- Location: Tunis, Tunisia
- Completion Date: December 1, 2021
- Institution: Higher Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology
- Degree Awarded: Master's
- Major: Computer Science Engineering
- Minor: Business Intelligence
- Location: Sousse, Tunisia
- Completion Date: June 1, 2017