Happy 2014! Though habits are easy to break, they take time, energy, and sheer strength of will to build and keep, especially in the beginning. As we welcome the new year, we thought we’d highlight a few of our top posts from 2013. Hopefully, they can help you reach your 2014 goals.
Below are five ways to make your new year’s resolutions stick:
- Expect success and execute just right.
- Lean in and support each other.
- Take advantage of every opportunity.
- Discover your purpose by following your passion.
- Step outside of your comfort zone.
Bonus tip for emerging women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) from Africa and the Middle East:
The 2014 Emerging Leader application is now open! The deadline to apply is 23:59 Cairo time, Monday, February 10, 2014. Help us spread the word by tweeting: